Welcome to The Happy Monk Baking Company
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of The Happy Monk Baking Company’s Website.
The Happy Monk Baking Company is located at:
9919 Southlands Drive, Pender Island, BC Canada V0N 2M3
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use The Happy Monk Baking Company’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of .
Unless otherwise stated, The Happy Monk Baking Company and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on The Happy Monk Baking Company. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://happymonkbaking.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://happymonkbaking.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://happymonkbaking.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://happymonkbaking.com
- Redistribute content from The Happy Monk Baking Company (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site.
You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.